Welcome to Ampak Financial Services
- A commitment to service quality that continually examines every process to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- A "state-of-the-art" processing environment equipped with excellent infrastructure which includes up to date licensed version softwares using the highest control standards and managed through ISO9001-2000 based quality practices.
- A sophisticated communication system including broad band network connections and international reach through professional associates in major states.
- A dedicated team of associates who specialize in the fields of Finance and Accounting, Payroll & Benefit Administration and Taxation.
- A more effective way to manage your business processes while achieving higher quality and lower cost.
This approach of optimizing the individual components at our shared service center yields the comprehensive outsourcing of an end-to-end process.
Our internal quality controls include the following components:
- Stakeholders remain in constant touch with the client & are responsible and accountable for successful completion of all the work relating to that particular client;
- We maintain consistent communication with our clients to ensure that we are meeting their objectives on time and on budget; and
- Assignments are delegated to team members with the appropriate experience.
Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
Our Part-Time CFO service provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of the cost which in case of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits
An entity may annually evaluate its financial internal controls and to disclose the results of that assessment. This includes whether there were any weaknesses that may not prevent or detect a material misstatement in the financial statements. Internal controls over financial reporting are processes that provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of financial reporting and the preparation of financial statements for external purposes in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
Stay Connected Every month
We email you news and developing stories about the financial world.
Request a Quick Note